We all know the general trends of digitisation, business going online and mobile. The industry of mortgages is no different.
With the rise of online lenders and FinTechs in the industry, the traditional players are put under pressure to keep up. Unfortunately, a lot of lenders do not have the resources to open up their old legacy software and to enter the digital space.
With Oper we are tackling this issue. We are providing lenders a technology solution consisting of multiple building blocks covering the mortgage process from ‘contact-to-contract’. Oper offers modules with functionalities ranging from Know-Your-Customer (KYC), product advisory, document management, document verification and more.
The building blocks are fully modular and accessible through 1 single API and a fully responsive user interface. This means that lenders can simply configure their own processes and can start selling. Oper takes care of all the heavy lifting.
We currently have offices in Zürich and Antwerp (Belgium). We are taking Europe by a storm.
What will your role be?
We are looking for a great product manager to shake our team up and be a strong representative of Oper at our Zürich office. You’ll make Oper the partner for Swiss credit providers to go digital.
– You will be responsible for the product strategy and roadmap
– You will interact with clients on a daily basis to identify new needs and features
– You will deliver production-ready features in close collaboration with the development team
– You will identify partnerships with best-in-class fintechs
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a great product manager that wants to change the credit industry as we know it today:
– You have 3 – 5 years of working experience
– You have a background in product management/business analysis in a tech startup/corporate or consulting firm
– You have experience in agile methodologies
– You have exceptional analytical skills and have a hands-on mentality
– You have a basic understanding of technical architecture
– You have both excellent (Swiss) German and English skills (understanding, writing, speaking, negotiating…)
– You have experience working in FinTech or Financial Services
– You have an understanding of the mortgage/consumer credit market
What do we have to offer?
We are a young organization, with a strong ambition to change things around.
Therefore, we offer an environment where you will be challenged tremendously and where you will work with a high-level autonomy. This, because then you will be able to grow, which means our company as able to grow as well.
As we are a dynamic firm, we are flexible in terms of the way you want to work.
To get the best talent to join are team, we are fully aware that we need to offer the best working conditions. Hence our offer, both financially and personally, will match those of our targeted peers.