We all know the general trends of digitisation, business going online and mobile. The industry of mortgages is no different.
With the rise of online lenders and FinTechs in the industry, the traditional players are put under pressure to keep up. Unfortunately, a lot of lenders do not have the resources to open up their old legacy software and to enter the digital space.
With Oper we are tackling this issue. We are providing lenders a technology solution consisting of multiple building blocks covering the mortgage process from ‘contact-to-contract’. Oper offers modules with functionalities ranging from Know-Your-Customer (KYC), product advisory, document management, document verification and more.
The building blocks are fully modular and accessible through 1 single API and a fully responsive user interface. This means that lenders can simply configure their own processes and can start selling. Oper takes care of all the heavy lifting.
We currently have offices in Zürich and Antwerp (Belgium). We are taking Europe by a storm.
What will your role be?
We are looking for a Lead Front End engineer to join our team and make Oper the partner for lenders to provide their customers a 21st century digital experience.
You will take up ownership of our customer facing user interfaces. This means:
– You will design a modular SPA architecture
– You will lead the team in building libraries and web apps that interact with our REST API’s
– Build responsive & intuitive user interfaces that guide our clients through the application.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a lead front end engineer that wants to change the credit industry as we know it today.
– You have 3 – 5 years of experience writing SPA’s in Angular, VueJS or React
– You know how to leverage and extend libraries such as Material and Ant Design to create stunning responsive user interfaces.
– You use test driven development to ensure code quality throughout the application lifetime
– You know how to design and set up CI/CD pipelines
– We work in two-weekly sprints, so experience with agile is required
– You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
– You know your way around mobile development
– You have experience with CDN’s such as Sitecore
– You have experience in financial services
What do we have to offer?
We are a young organization with a strong ambition to change things around.
We offer an environment where you will be challenged tremendously and be pushed to learn and grow. You’ll join a multidisciplinary international team where you’ll have a lot of autonomy and flexibility in how you get things done.
To get the best talent to join are team, we are fully aware that we need to offer the best working conditions. Hence our offer, both financially and personally, will match those of our targeted peers.