Oper is looking for a rising star to join the team for a Product Management Internship!
Work on critical path projects that will help transition our current product to a mass-market SaaS platform changing the Financial Service industry.
This is a great opportunity to learn how Product Management is done at a startup, from an experienced team.
Location: Zürich, Switzerland or Antwerp, Belgium
What are we looking for?
- You are working towards a degree in a technical or analytical field OR Equivalent working/internship experience in a technical or analytical field
- You have strong product intuition and can articulate what drives consumers.
- You have the ability to quickly understand what needs to be done and then get it done.
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to present your logic with clarity and confidence
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
- You are willing to work full-time and onsite.
- Bonus: you have previous experience working, interning or volunteering in a professional context
What will be your role?
- You will be leading one or more product features from ideation to launch
- Where you will have numerous opportunities to present your ideas and own outcomes
- You write specifications, work with engineering, and drive your project to a successful outcome.
- You will be working directly with the Chief Product Officer, to document and communicate Product Strategy, Roadmaps, Features and Status Updates.
- You will gain work experience in Agile software development processes
- You’ll learn how product strategy and roadmaps are developed and executed.
The product management internship of your dreams! You have a really strong team that will do everything to give you all the back-up and support that you need! You are working in a kick-ass working environment in the city center of Antwerp or in Zurich. Which stimulates your creativity!
We are always interested in your opinion!
No day is ever the same, so you will never be bored!
You can participate in events and teambuilding because there is no better way to get to know your colleagues!