We all know the general trends of digitisation, businesses going online and mobile. The industry of mortgages is no different.
With the rise of online lenders and FinTechs in the industry, the traditional players are put under pressure to keep up. Unfortunately, a lot of lenders do not have the resources to open up their old legacy software and to enter the digital space.
With Oper, we are tackling this issue. We are providing lenders with a technology solution consisting of multiple building blocks covering the mortgage process from ‘contact-to-contract’. Oper offers modules with functionalities ranging from Know-Your-Customer (KYC), product advisory, document management, document verification and more.
The building blocks are fully modular and accessible through 1 single API and user friendly interface. This means that lenders can simply configure their own processes and can start selling. Oper takes care of all the heavy lifting.
We currently have offices in Zürich and Antwerp (Belgium). We are taking Europe by a storm.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our team and make Oper the partner for lenders to provide their customers a 21st century digital experience.
You will take up ownership of our customer-facing user interfaces. This means:
– You will design a modular web app architecture based on Angular
– You will work with the team in building libraries and web apps that interact with our REST API’s
– Build responsive & intuitive user interfaces that guide our clients through the application.
We are looking for a front end engineer that wants to change the credit industry as we know it today.
– You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
– You have 3 – 5 years of experience creating web apps in Angular, VueJS or React
– You have built applications based on state management libraries such as NgRx or Redux
– You know how to test your application using Jest, Cypress,…
– You know your way around mobile development and SDK’s
– You have experience in financial services
We are a young organization with a strong ambition to change things around.
Therefore, we offer an environment where you will be challenged tremendously and be pushed to learn and grow. You’ll join a multidisciplinary international team where you’ll have a lot of autonomy and flexibility in how you get things done.
We are a European company with a presence in Antwerp, London and Zurich and a distributed remote product team within the time zones of UTC-1 and UTC+3.
To get the best talent to join are team, we are fully aware that we need to offer the best working conditions. Hence our offer, both financially and personally, will match those of our targeted peers.