Oper is looking for an intern to work directly with the CEO to support business management in terms of daily work and support the strategic implementation of the companies vision.
This is a great opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of a fast-moving startup. Read all about the Business Management internship, here.
Location: Zürich, Switzerland or Antwerp, Belgium
What are we looking for?
- You are pursuing Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business School, Engineering or equivalent.
- You are highly organized and eager to learn.
- You have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- You have the ability to quickly understand what needs to be done and then get it done.
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to present your logic with clarity and confidence.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
- You have a passion and interest in working in a start-up technology workspace.
What will be your role?
You will support the CEO on the day-to-day operations. This ranges from support in fundraising, business development, and other stakeholder management.
You liaise and report the status of the product, marketing and engineering efforts performed by the teams.
In your business management internship, you support in managing the companies risks and develop mitigation actions with the respective teams.
You’ll translate the strategic narrative into draft presentations, briefing documents and/or blogs, and other materials
You have a really strong team that will do everything to give you all the back-up and support that you need!
You are working in a kick-ass working environment in the city center of Antwerp or in Zurich. Which stimulates your creativity!
We are always interested in your opinion!
No day is ever the same, so you will never be bored!
You can participate in events and teambuilding because there is no better way to get to know your colleagues!